215-487-0122 | 7563 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, 19128
Get Your Car's AC Compressor Repaired
At Jim's Auto Service we know each component of your car's AC has a specific function. A cracked or damaged compressor can cause your car air conditioning to fail. Call today at 215-487-0122 and talk to one of our pro mechanics about repairing your car's AC compressor.Replacing Your Car's AC Compressor
At Jim's Auto Service we recommended that car owners replace the complete AC compressor assembly because the compressor replacement core operates under extreme physical pressure. The compressor is powered by a serpentine belt, which provides the energy needed to compress freon refrigerant to cool the car's cabin. Once compressed, the freon is in a volatile, high-pressure state. This pressure forces the liquid out of the compressor and through the cooling system.What To Expect When Jim's Auto Service In Philadelphia Replaces Your AC Compressor
- Jim's Auto Service uses AC compressors that are durability-tested for high heat conditions.
- We use a replacement kit assembly designed to meet or exceed OE function. It includes car AC compressor, accumulator and any needed expansion devices.
- We use kits with a "Rapid Seal" designed specifically for your compressor. Jim's Auto Service's pro mechanics know that even the smallest gaps can cause serious damage to your car's cooling system and engine.
More AC Repair Services:
Car and Truck AC Freon Recharging
SEASONAL SPECIAL $99.00view coupon
- Cooling System Service and Flush
- Oil Change
- Check Battery and Charging System
- Check Heater Operation
- 30-Point Check